Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is releasing a notification for SSC Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2023. If any candidate who is interested in SSC Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator post, 2023, and fulfills the eligibility criteria – you can apply online – from 22 August 2023 to 12 September 2023. See the latest notification below to see the SSC JHT Recruitment 2023 eligibility criteria and other requirements.
SSC JHT Recruitment 2023
|Name of Organization
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
|HQ-PPII03(4)/1/2023-PP_II[comp no. 4689]
|Junior Hindi Translator (JHT), Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator (SHT)
|Master Degree in Hindi or English. OR,
Master Degree in Any Subject with English Medium and Hindi as a Compulsory Subject in Degree Level. And,
Recognized Diploma Course in Translation from Hindi to English Vice Varca.
|Application Start Date
|22 August 2023
|Last Date to Apply
|12 September 2023
|Admit Card Download Date
|Paper I Exam Date: 16 October 2023
Paper II Exam Date: 31/12/2023
|Join WhatsApp Group
You May Missed This Latest Post:
- NCRTC Recruitment 2024: Check Eligibility, Salary, How to Apply
- Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizers BVFCL Manager Recruitment 2024: Check Eligibility, Salary, How to Apply
- Central Bank of India MD Recruitment 2024: Check Eligibility, Salary, How to Apply
- Assam APSC Plant Manager Recruitment 2024: Check Eligibility, Salary, How to Apply
- UPSC EPFO PA Recruitment 2024: Check Eligibility, Salary, How to Apply
SSC JHT Recruitment Age Limit Details
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- For Information Please See the Notification Below.
SSC JHT Recruitment Application Fees 2023
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female: 0/- (Nil)
- For more Information, Please See the Notification Below.
SSC JHT Vacancy Details 2023
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator Eligibility
|Junior Translator in CSOLS
|Master’s degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a Compulsory Subjects OR,
master’s degree in Any Subject with English Medium and Hindi as a Compulsory Subject in Degree Level and,
Recognized Diploma Course in Translation from Hindi to English Vice Verca or 2 Year Experience
|Junior Translator in Railway
|Junior Translator in Armed Force
|Junior Translator / JHT in Subordinate Offices
|Senior Hindi Translator in Various Department
|Master Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a Compulsory Subjects OR Master Degree in Any Subject with English Medium and Hindi as a Compulsory Subject in Degree Level And Recognized Diploma Course in Translation from Hindi to English Vice Verca or 3 Year Experience
SSC JHT Post Salary 2023
The salary for SSC JHT salary varies based on the department and location. Generally, the salary for SSC JHT from Rs.35,400 (Monthly) (approx.) at the starting level. This includes basic pay, grade pay, allowances, and other benefits as per government rules. The salary may increase with promotions and years of service.
How to Fill up SSC JHT Recruitment Online Form 2023
here’s a step-by-step guide on how to fill the SSC Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, and Senior Hindi Translator 2023 online form:
Step 1: Visit the Official Website Go to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) which is https://ssc.nic.in.
Step 2: Registration
- On the homepage, you’ll find various links related to different examinations. Look for the link related to the “Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator Examination 2023”.
- Click on the link to open the registration page.
- Click on the “Register Now” or “New Registration” button.
- Fill in your basic details such as name, date of birth, email address, and mobile number. Make sure to provide accurate information.
- After filling in the details, click on the “Submit” button. You will receive a registration number and password on your registered email and mobile number.
Step 3: Application Form
- Use the registration number and password to log in to your account on the SSC website.
- Find the link to the “Apply” section for the Junior Hindi Translator exam.
- Fill in all the required details carefully, such as personal information, educational qualifications, contact details, etc.
- Upload scanned copies of your passport-sized photograph and signature as per the specified dimensions and file formats.
- Review all the entered information and uploaded documents before proceeding.
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
- After reviewing the information, proceed to the fee payment section.
- Pay the required application fee through the provided payment methods, which could include online modes like debit/credit card, net banking, or offline modes like SBI Challan.
- Once the payment is successful, you’ll receive a confirmation message.
Step 5: Final Submission
- After completing the fee payment, review your application form and ensure all details are accurate.
- Click on the “Submit” button to finalize your application.
- Save or print a copy of the application form and payment receipt for future reference.
Step 6: Admit Card and Exam
- After the application process is complete, SSC will release the admit card on their website.
- Download and print your admit card when it becomes available.
- Attend the examination on the scheduled date and follow all the instructions given on the admit card.
Remember that this guide is a general overview of the application process and might not cover every single detail. It’s always a good idea to refer to the official notification and instructions provided by SSC on their website for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
Important links for SSC JHT Recruitment 2023
|Download Admit Card (CR Region)
|Download Admit Card (MPR Region)
|Download Admit Card (NR Region)
|Download Admit Card (Other Region)
|Other Related Posts
|Join WhatsApp Group
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
FAQs on SSC JHT Recruitment 2023
Where can I apply for the SSC Junior Hindi Translator exam?
You can apply on the official SSC website, https://ssc.nic.in.
What is the first step in the application process?
Register on the SSC website to get a registration number and password.
What documents do I need to upload during the application process?
Passport-sized photo and signature in specified formats.
How can I pay the application fee?
Through online modes like debit/credit card or net banking, or offline through SBI Challan.
What should I do after submitting the application form?
Save/print a copy of the form and payment receipt for reference.
When will the admit card be available?
The admit card will be available on the SSC website before the exam.
Where can I find the exam date and venue?
The details will be mentioned on the admit card.
Can I make changes to my application after submission?
Some corrections might be allowed during a specified correction window.
Is there an age limit for the exam?
Yes, there is a specified age range mentioned in the official notification.
Can I apply offline for the exam?
No, the application process is online only.