Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is releasing a notification for RBI Assistant Admit Card 2023. Already Applied Candidates, who are applied for RBI Assistant post 2023, and fulfills the eligibility criteria – you can now Download Admit Card online – from RBI official site. See the latest notification below to see the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Assistant Admit Card Download link and other and other requirement details.
|Admit Card Released||07-11-2023|
RBI Assistant Admit Card 2023 Basic Information
|Salary/Stipend (Rs)||Rs. 40,000/- (Monthly)|
The candidates should note the following important dates for RBI Assistant Admit Card 2023. The important dates may change. There may be optional or additional dates. Check the official website of RBI.
|Admit Card Download Date||07-11-2023|
|Exam Date||18-11-2023 and 19-11-2023|
RBI Assistant Post Salary Details 2023
The salary for RBI Assistant salary varies based on the department and location. Generally, the salary for RBI Assistant from Rs. 40000 monthly (Monthly) (approx.) at the starting level. This includes basic pay, grade pay, allowances, and other benefits as per government rules. The salary may increase with promotions and years of service.
Important Links for RBI Assistant Admit Card 2023
You can find here all-important links to apply for an RBI Assistant Admit Card 2023. We advise the candidates to read the official notification before filling out the application form for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Age Calculator||Click Here|
|Other Related Posts||Click Here|
|Salary Calculator||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Official Website||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
How to Download Admit Cars for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Visit www.rbi.org.in, the official RBI website.
- Go to the “Careers” or “Opportunities” section on the homepage.
- Click on the RBI Assistant 2023 recruitment link.
- Find and click on the admit card download link.
- Enter your registration number/roll number and date of birth/password.
- Submit the information.
- Your RBI Assistant 2023 admit card will appear on the screen.
- Verify the details for accuracy and download the admit card.
- Print a copy for the examination day.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Preliminary Examination:
- Multiple-choice questions in English Language, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning Ability.
- Used for shortlisting candidates for the Main Examination.
- Main Examination:
- Comprehensive test including English Language, Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, and Computer Knowledge.
- More challenging than the Preliminary Examination.
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT):
- Required after clearing Preliminary and Main Examinations.
- Assesses proficiency in the local language of the state/region applied for.
- A qualifying test.
- Final Selection:
- Based on Main Examination performance and success in LPT.
- Preliminary Examination marks not considered.
- Document Verification:
- Provisionally selected candidates undergo verification of eligibility and identity.